- Execution fixes all those problems
- Just shoot them
- I say they should be terrified to offend
- Just leave them in jail and let the inmates have their way with them, Since they like it so much
- I can only help them to the morgue and I can guarantee that they won’t look pretty when they get there
- Lock them up for life they are no different from killers
- They are not sick.put then in prison
- Just put a shotgun in their mouth and pull the trigger Problem solved
- Lobotomy and castration are excellent tools that always help
- there should be no leniency for these sick minded people!
- A good pedophile is a dead one plan and simple
- Give them a bullet that will fix them
- Public execution, might detour others!
- Crazy, Not crazy who cares if they are beating up sickos
- THEY ARE PEDOPHILES FOR FUCK SAKES!!!! BURN THEM
- Mainstream media is a parasite. They are all ratings and gloom and doom. Pay no mind to the opinions of sheep
- Not tryna be a dick but the police and the media are in the same shitcircle
- obviously CTV doesn’t know shit. They must be pedo sympathizers
- they r nothing more than a larger than normal morning shit
- The dealers should all be shot! Pieces of shit
- Let me catch one of these bastards talking to my child and they will NEVER see their famous day on creep catchers. I will strangle a fucker real quick…..
- I’d like to see some scumbag try to touch one of my girls.. they never find the body! Sick bastards!
- Through him over a bridge with a brick chained to his neck. Low life
- wish it was legal to castrate every one you find.
- Hope he got a punch in the face.
- weeded out of existence
- id like to smash his fucking face in.
- Skin these skinners alive Fuck they lose all human rights when they try to fuck kids
- Disgusting man
- So fucking gross and sad
- Fucking peace of shit
- I’d gut this goof like a fish
- Stab this goof!!!
- only way to help this goof is too put him out of his misery!
- Turn the cameras off n boot fuck that goof …2nd time caught deserves ur head smashed in ! No excuses…
- Cut his fucken balls off fucken pervert
- fucken deport his ass!
- these species of animals have been castrated
- Being a law abiding citizen does not make you a good person. Good people try and help others. What I see here is a bunch of Adult Children posing as Super Hero crime Fighters. The thrill is in the hunt and then the kill. No thought at all put into who they will hurt along the way. These creep catchers are not Good People.
- Talking to this john guy is like taking to a rock. He seems to believe that he is the only person on the planet who has ever made a difference. A super Human. A bit like Donald trump, everyone else is stupid but him. His goal is to eliminate the Sub-Humans. It will keep him busy for the rest of his life, unless of course he gets an attack of moral consciousness. That is the crack or fissure line that can split that rock hard brain of his. The happy day may not arrive. As far as the snot nosed spoiled brat 14 year old’s. They can get away with murder these days. Not as innocent as they seem, they know exactly what they are doing. But , lawfully they can never be held accountable. Maybe its time to bring back the strap for these little troublemakers? But that would be child molesting, and of course illegal.
- At what age does one grow up? I see kids parenting kids. I think it is true that many of the “Creeps” and The “Creep Catchers” themselves are victims of early childhood abuse, Neglect, and just bad moral guidance. You can’t teach what you don’t know. There is a bible quote that I remember. “he who is without sin, let them cast the first stone”. The creep catchers like to throw a lot of stones. Human beings are complex arrangements of feelings and thoughts. To help make things better, you need the right tool for the job. The proper wrench for each “Nut” so to speak. If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail. Would you call a plumber to fix your computer with his pipe wrench?. The creep catchers may have learned all they know about right and wrong from watching TV? Possibly the Parents were never home or emotionally available because they too had unresolved issues, Then you turn to sex and drugs and rock and roll to feel better, You find acceptance in questionable groups, and then grow up to become an Adult Child yourself, Grey hair and all, but no personal development inside. Then you pass that along to the next generation , and so on it goes.,
- Can’t have a crime without the criminal. Prohibition back in the 1930’s created 100,000 criminals over night with the stroke of a pen. One day you were just a normal guy, the next you were hunted by this newly created Law Enforcement Industry. Good paying jobs to harass and punish good moral people who did nothing more than drink alcohol. What scares me the most is the people who use ” Law ” as an excuse to cause harm to others. They can say that they were only following Orders, (enforcing the Law) and this releases them form all Guilt and Moral responsibility. This has being going on for centuries. The Romans crucified ” legally murdered” thousands in their day, and it was all Legal. But so totally wrong. The Nazis, The war on drugs, What was done to the Aboriginal community, and so forth. Same XXX each time, but just a different pile. The mechanism is the same. And last but not least the Creep Catchers.
- We are all social creatures. The internet has made it possible to connect with people at a level never before known. When I first got onto the Net 15 years ago, I would post comments, just to see my Name appear in print and get my 2 cents worth: an immediate thrill. After a while I realized that some of my comments were worth much less than two cents and I was just posting to get attention. I then began to self censor what I posted. It would sometimes take me a hour to put together one paragraph. I found that the smarter I got about things, the less I actually knew about anything at all. The internet today is a great tool for learning
- I see a parallel case, where a RCMP doing 110km in a 60 Zone ran over a Jay Walker and killed her. He claimed no responsibility for his act and was also found innocent of any crime my a Jury. He claims that she stepped out in front of his speeding truck and since he was in control of the vehicle, she was responsible for her own death. If he had been doing the speed limit, all would have been well.http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/6872243-york-regional-police-det-const-remo-romano-acquitted-in-jaywalking-fatal-collision/. How can this happen? It seems that the same type of people who are working for the Creep Catchers are also working for our RCMP and Legal Industry. This is an important study. Law VS Morality. The law does not require you to help anyone, but morality does. The amount of damage that is caused in the name of the Law is enormous. It seems that some people will hold the Law as a higher force than Morality. Carl Murphy is trying to take the blame off of the Creep Catchers and place it on Katie’s mother. Clean and sweet, Now they can continue their Crusade and wreak more havoc in the knowledge that they themselves have broken no laws. Its the mothers fault.
- ” Teaching our kids to be safety aware online and in public, is the most important thing” I agree with this statement. The sex urge is a powerful force in people, some more than others, and has gotten a lot of people in trouble over the ages. Kids these days a lot smarter than we give them credit for. With this new internet tool, comes a lot of power and with that power goes responsibility. I also agree that engaging in some Social Media Mob mentality is just adding to the fire. Emotions are also a powerful force that has gotten a lot of others in trouble also.
- The law is for lawyers, and lawyers operate on money. and we already have bloated law enforcement industry that does little to protect anyone at all. A Quick look down to the USA, with only 4% of the worlds population they have 25% of the worlds prison population. Their law based society does not seem to be working that well? The human sex drive is a powerful force that obeys its own set of rules. At one time the law industry put Gay People in jail, now that same law industry marries them. There was a time when marijuana was the nations biggest threat, today is has turned into a medicine. Emotional fear is another powerful force. Kids today are not as stupid as we believe them to be. With the internet today, kids can grow up much faster than ever before. When I was growing up, pornography was the underwear section in the Sears Catalog. Today’s video libraries and instant chat lines give users more power than ever, and with that power comes responsibility. But who is going to teach us a good set of values to help us balance that power?. Certainly not the law. The law tells you you should not cause certain harms to people, but the law does not require you to help anyone either. No one goes to jail for not helping or teaching right and wrong. The pedophiles and criminals of the future are in diapers right now, and their caregivers are at this moment telling them things that will shape how they will grow up. After all a Pedophile who does not act out, is no danger to anyone at all. But we can’t teach what we don’t know, and that is why this type of conversation is important, to learn and understand more about ourselves and others. A small rudder can steer a large ship, and an early course correction can help keep some susceptible people from crashing into the rocks. I say go heavy on the research and education and teaching, and go easy on the law.
- Where do you get the idea that creep Catchers can read? From what I have seen so far, they barley know how to talk let alone communicate anything that is rational or sensible. Revenge is a good topic. Beware the magnifying mind. A small transgression can turn into a capitol offence.
- I am the king of Spain. No I lied I am actually the king of France. So which is true, the first lie or the second. (I’m 25, no I’m 14. If I say that I’m 14 after I say I’m 25, then that cancels out the first lie and makes the second lie true.) This creep catcher movement is all based on lies and BS. Disturbing to me is how my niece worships these guys. Here is a girl who’s parents won’t trust her to stay overnight in their own home because they can’t trust her. 30 tattoos later, and 3 kids with no dad, spent time on the streets, has injected herself with things and now sells sex toys. In short has no history of morality or right and wrong, but now wants to see justice at the hands of innocent people possibly to make amends for the crappy life she herself has lived. Brr. I support all Altruistic movements, but the Creep catcher is not an Altruistic movement. But neither are the police an altruistic Movement. These are people who live by the law. By the book. And of course the book gets re-written all the time. Go and ask the aboriginal peoples what they think of the law, or the gays who spent time in prison or the pot smokers who have been harassed over the years. Talking dirty on a chat line is not a crime. Meeting with someone is not a crime either. To have a crime you need a victim. So what can be done about it? Results count. The right wrench for each nut, as they say, But which tool will we need to get these vigilante’s (or law enforcement industry) to admit t the damage they are causing. That is the first step to Admit you were wrong, the difference between the men and they boys. Or the difference between the good guys and the bad guys. Never would a good person wish evil on anther, but the Creep Catchers want to see others “Rot In Hell”. Stone cold Bad guys, hiding behind some Law.
- Would you trust a Liar? I’m 22. but I’ve changed my story and now now I’m 14. And since I told you I was 14 After I told you I was 22, that cancels out my first lie and makes the second lie true. A life lived by deceit and BS. most likely wont come to a good end. When their conscious finally wakes them up, they will just knock that back with more lies, and maybe Pills or others drugs. If they damage just one innocent person, then they are on the hook for that damage. But then there is the problem, Their lies keep them from ever doing any wrong. Just pick the lie that gives you the results, and go with it. When things go wrong, just change your story and go with the new story.
- Don’t know where to post things anymore. But on the topic of defending oneself, here is my thought. The Creep Catchers have to defend themselves also. Their mindless approach to things have left a trail of destruction. How do they cope?( “When your conscious hits, you knock it back with pills”) Or you tell another lie that cancels out the first lie. John Doep I believe is a creep catcher and here is a picture of him purging his guilt. The theory is simple, you turn off the circuits in the brain that are causing the bad feelings, or the insecure and altruistic feelings of love, and replace them by a stone cold ideology backed by a chemical state of numbness………. You break the law and you you get nailed to the cross. No hard feelings, since there are none.
- Good is the enemy of the best. Catching “Creeps” is like pulling weeds. You will never get them all and they continue to grow back, and worse yet you kill a few good plants in the process. A full time job for sure and Good i suppose and suited for a few of our less talented people , But better is education. Teach the kids how to make good decisions in Life. Best would be when the child will steer clear and avoid all of this BS in the first place.
- What did for me to to finally understand the concept of complete and total surrender. To understand just how absolutely powerless the smoker is. I smoked because i had a craving, but I only had a craving because I smoked. It was that first smoke when I was 16 that got me hooked, the rest were just more logs on the original fire. Any attempt at all that I made to try and control it, to try and regulate it, or to try a different brand, or to substitute something else, like food or drink, or to change my habits and routine would fail. I could not outsmart this thing, nor could I outfight it. It was like getting in the ring with a boxing Champ and getting beat up a little more each time. Hopeless. . This is the only war you can win by giving up, by putting down your weapon and walking away. Addiction is like riding in the back of a garbage truck, each smoke is just another load of garbage in the system, the last stop is the dump. You can however get of the truck before you end up as landfill. Today I have no problem with smokers and drinkers. If they want to party till they puke, then that is their business and power to them all, I have been there and done that, but if they want to quit, I will most certainly help. There are also a lot of people who are on the path of getting clean and sober, 12 step groups are wonderful. I sincerely hope you get it. Hitting bottom just meant that I finally and completely have had enough
- His victims have no value at all, everyone is just human trash. I’m sure that these guys do catch a few legitimate creeps, and a job well done there, , but what is the percentage? Flip a coin: 2 out of 3? Certainly not 100%. . Thumbs up you live, Thumbs up you die. He just does not care. I suspect high doses of medication may help keep him this numb, but perhaps he truly is misfit. The same type of person who would go on crusades in the past? Its for the glory, or mission from god perhaps?
- RL thanks for all the work you have done on this subject. My latest spin is that Birds of a Feather Flock together. People by nature organize themselves into groups, or Families. A common goal keeps the group together. Families/groups separate when they don’t share the same goals. CC seem to be in a group all on their own. You are either with them or against them. Its hard to find any common ground with these guys. No one likes a Pedophile, I am sure of that, but It seems that many people like vigilantes. The old west, hang em high. A good lynching. the Mob scene, something you can get your back into, and belong to a group that is doing something and getting instant results. Human evolution is slow and boring and does not make much news , but Creep catching is fast paced and exciting, and gets the blood flowing. It may that the thrill of the hunt that drives these guys, and not the well being of society.
- Growing up is a Full Time Job. The question is this. When Can You Start. I love my 12 step programs. Make a list of all the people I have harmed and then go make amends to them all. Why would any one want to do that?
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
http://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/smf-121_en.pdf.Or the question could be Why wouldn’t you? there is a great sense of Pride and satisfaction that comes from doing the right thing. To grow up means to take responsibility for ones actions. Sharing what I have learned to others is a great way to keep what I have learned. I tend to forget things quickly. the rewards are worth the effort 10 times over.
- The step is to make Amends which are improvements, not just to apologize. Apologies are superficial. The idea is to clean up my side of the street and become a better person all round. There is the Cash Register type of Amends. If you borrow money and don’t pay it back, then just a sorry does not go far enough, you should start paying it back. There is the more serious Amends to be made. Sometimes your amend may end you up in jail, you may have stolen things or worse yet caused some physical harm. How can you ever make an amend like this? I know a guy who killed someone in a drunken fit of passion and spent 20 years in prison. He can never pay back what he took, but he makes amends by speaking at meetings and sharing his story and helping others. One way I hurt people was by neglecting them. I was just too much in my own head to have much time for anyone. I remember I lived for one year in Surrey (25 years ago) going to school, and never once went to visit my Grandpa who was in the old folks home, I didn’t visit my sister or nephews either even thou they lived only 3 blocks away, Did not even go up stairs to visit with my parents either. My dad once commented that he did not know me at all. Makes sense because I din’t know me either. , I was never quite all there. I didn’t have a program back then. Then I discovered AA and these steps. I then started to get to know what was really going on and life started to get pretty good. I have a pretty good idea now about what is going on, but the work never ends. And another good Amend I made was to just deliberately stay away from certain people. Just live and let them live. Bottom line is that I am not going to get along with everyone.I tried preaching at them and wanted the other to change and see things my way, but now I can just let it go. Imagine the harm you can cause by being the bossy bullying type.
- If they want want to help children, why not go and do talks at the schools and help the kids stay away from the bad guys. Recovered AA members do this all the time. AA has helped a lot of people over the decades, and it hasn’t had to hunt or shame anyone. A very successful program, but , Problem is that I doubt if any school would let these Gutter Mouthed Misfits anywhere near the children. I believe that their main goal is to get high off of the thrill of the hunt. and when they have cornered their prey, they will get an additional rush by watching the prey squirm
- A lot of information out there on how to raise the young. But what happens to those little darlings that slip through the cracks due to Neglect, Circumstance, Abuse, Drug use, and a range of other causes. The law may say that I am an adult, (and should be responsible) but my behavior say that I am in many ways still a child. I rant and rave when I don’t get my way, I fight when confronted, don’t seem to know what normal is, have the attention span of a goldfish and can’t seem to finish projects, have self esteem issues, difficulty relating to others and unsatisfactory relationships, over-react and blow things right out of proportion, constantly wanting approval (sometimes at any cost)( I became a Rock Star, Some become Super Hero Crime Fighters). Or just smooth the whole thing over with sedatives and other chemicals.You have seen these people around, you call them Assholes, Perverts and Pedo’s, Drunks, and losers, and we think they should all be locked up and put away for good. Then one day you look at yourself in the mirror and see the very same person that you have come to love to hate for so long. Now what do you do? After living a lie for this many years do you just keep on lying, a bigger and better lie, or a smarter fantasy? Or perhaps Start taking higher dosages of higher powered medications, go on ridiculous exercise binges, Join a cult, eat more. Or do you open he door to the idea that that you may be a full blown Adult Child.?
You go to your friends for advice, but you begin see that they are all Adult Children also. It’s like going to a smoker for help on how to quit smoking. You just get offered another smoke. No way out.You feel alone. You go to the doctor, but he will only help you if you pay him.
I got lucky and ended up at a Kindergarten for Adults where I found the opportunity to finish the growing up process, at my own pace, and no pressure. The 12 Step programs are just that. A place for Adult Children to grow up. No Rules to follow and no one with any authority to tell you what to do. No ax to grind, No politics, No Religion. It’s not a cult or an organized organization, You don’t need to give your name or sign up. All you need is a desire to find a solution to your problem. And no one can tell you what your problem is. People tell you what they did in their own live and how they got over it. You listen to a lot of stories(entertaining, but powerful). You read, you study, to communicate. You can take it or leave it. No strings attached, no fees. you Grow up.
I’v now had thousands of encounters with underdeveloped misfits over the last 23 years. There is an incredible fun about it all. Adult children are Crafty buggers, and it’s a real treat to seem some of these guys do the 180 and recover.
What do you think the three kids in this picture will look like in 20 years from now. My guess is that if this parent is a pretty open minded smart guy, that these kids will turn out just fine.
- This boy was so bored that he thought he would stir up some excitement by telling a lie. But, the more he lied, the less the people would trust the boy. Would you trust a Liar? Moral of the story is that it is a good policy to not try and deceive others, even if it seems like a good idea at the time.
- Many types of poverty other than financial. Poor eyesight, poor attitude, poor relationship skills, poor judgment, poor comprehension, poor balance, poor nutrition, poor health. Food is one of the most basic of human needs next to air and water, , but it is all linked to profits and money. No money = No food. What to do?
- Always look at a thing the same way, and you will always see the same thing. I doubt if you will find many people who support child molestation at any level and there is a lot of passion there. It’s a cheap thrill to cash in on that passion. Like gambling. You cash in on peoples desire to win. Sometimes you win, but a lot of times you loose. Just roll the dice and play again. I think this CC movement is a form of addiction. When they catch a Target, its a rush.
- Humans, and Subhumans. Which one am I.
- You got it right. Declare war on the pedo’s and then go after your enemies. Even if you get one, the next will take his place. You will never catch them all. A full time job for people who need a purpose in life, with no end. A reason t live, to fight the war on Goofs. It has nothing to do with helping children. If you want to help the kids, then help the kids. Teach them how to make rational decisions in life. Spend time with them and talk with them. But of course you can’t teach what you don’t know. So what happens when the Fentanol and Drug dealer Goofs come around and offer a syringe full of happiness to the same kid that they just saved from the Pedo-Goofs? We all can see what a failure the war on drugs is, it hasn’t protected anyone. The war on Pedo’s will go the same route. Just a job for simple minded Adult Children who get a rush out of being Super Hero Crime fighters. Thankfully there are a lot of caring parents out there who are going to make sure that their little ones are prepared for what life will throw at them. Unfortunately not all kids have a good support system, but that is where the work should go.
- And the battle for control of the sandbox continues. The smoker says “at least I don’t drink” the drinker says “at least I don’t use drugs” and the drug user says “at least I don’t smoke or drink”. Each group judging their own success by looking at others failures. Each group afflicted by the same problem, and that is an inner demand to feel in control (master of domain, king of the hill). If you put the Supplier of the substance (booze, drugs, sex out of business (jail time), it will not solve the problem, which is the demand. A truckload of drugs has no value if no one wants them. A Computer full of porno is also worthless if no one watches it. And the Goofs can lure all the kids they want, but if no one responds, they also are out of business. I believe that we are dealing with Adult Children here. Is it any wonder that they are so messed up? One great fantasy all addicted Adult Children have in common is That ” this time it will be different”. “This time nothing will go wrong and I will Win the fight and I will be in control of my urges”. ” I won’t make the same mistake again”. It becomes an Obsession. But like the Casino, you win a few jackpots, but in the end you loose it all. And of course if everyone you hang out with is at the same level, who are you to turn to for help? You can’t teach what you don’t know. So you go to the cops, who have been fighting the war on drugs for the last 30 years with their by the book military follow orders and obey the law approach , and look at their record. Not very impressive either since there are today more powerful drugs in quantity and quality than before the war started, and it seems that they also do not have a solution. So we just get a bigger band aid to cover up the mess that we made when we tried to fix the mess we made by covering up the mess we made.
- Another quote that may help. “Sober up a horse thief, and you get a sober horse thief.” Ryan and others of this breed, do not drink and drive anymore,or break into houses or fight anymore etc etc …which is a good thing, but they just transfer the addiction (obsession) to something else that is also destructive. If this guy (and others) could put their obsessive traits into something useful, like actually helping teach kids grow up and helping and supporting them to survive the perils of this world, it would be a beautiful thing. But it would mean that he himself would have to grow up also. And we could be waiting a long long time for that to happen. Values have to change, and as it is, the most valuable thing in this mans world is that little shovel he plays with in his private little sandbox.
- CC are proud of being Non-Violent. Physical, Sexual, Emotional, Psychological, Spiritual, Cultural, Verbal, Financial and Neglect. are all forms of violence. There is more than one way to hurt someone. You can look this up but here is a link that can get you started. http://www.gov.nl.ca/VPI/types/. I had an EX once who was non Violent also. Instead she just drilled my truck tires full of holes. The intent was clear, and that was to hurt or punish me even thou she never physically touched me. Dragging someone through the legal system is another way to hurt people. Anyone can sue anyone anytime for almost anything and you can put a lean on their property, and tie them up for years and cause them a ton of grief, just to hurt them. The CC movement is anything but Non-Violent. It is their goal to destroy those whom they hate. So don’t get fooled when they sell you this non-Violence thing. it is not true.
- “”The enemy””. I heard said that in each war the first casualty is the truth. I doubt if very many people at all, support child abuse , at any level. So then who is the enemy that these people are fighting? I also have a problem with the Gutter Mouth language that is so frequently used.
- That was a long read. A three part article by Vice. Why would someone want to deliberately hurt someone else? This is the question that I ask. The CC with deliberate intent and purpose seek to hurt others. There are many forms of violence. Sometimes it falls on the living room furniture, sometimes it is a broken bone, and with these guys it seems to be a destruction of someones personal life. No effort at all is made to help. The goal is to crush the enemy. Its almost like they are playing a video game, and its all just a bunch of fun.
- One more note. Why do they call it Shaming?. People are loosing their jobs, their sense of security, and even their lives due to the thoughtless actions of these vigilantes. This is more like Harassment with deliberate intent to cause Harm.
- My opinion is that most CC’s are basically just children themselves. Having reached this old age without having grown up, they are going to be the hardest people on the planet to communicate with. A real challenge. The message must have weight and bearing. The closer you get to their soft spot, the harder they will become, and the more fierce they will fight to protect their weakness. And that weakness is that they are just Children themselves who are pretending to be Adults. You can only fool a fool. So who is fooling who? The world would certainly be a better place if these misfits would do the about face, and take responsibility for their actions.
- Its all a fantasy game. Grown up Adult- Children trying to fool people into thinking that they are responsible and respectable Adults….But like Pinocchio, the more lies they tell, the easier it will be to spot them, it is as plain as the nose on their face. And the “Gutter Mouth” is also a dead giveaway.
- The sick need a doctor. Law enforcement is basically an industry that uses brute force to force the will of the politicians. Some times it is necessary, but many times it makes things worse. I think that the trend in the country today is moving more towards a health care oriented approach to things. More treatment centers for addictions and more resources going to try to help people get healthy. Imaging going to the hospital with a big stick and threatening the patients there to get better or else you will club them over the head.
- Just a note. Criminal record checks really don’t mean much these days. People have spent time in jail just for being Gay. Hundreds of thousands have records just for smoking pot. My thought is that the police are some of the last people you should be going to for help. I would prefer a health and education approach. Do you really want to start another war? Look at the police war on drugs, they couldn’t even keep drugs out of the Jails. Money could be better spent.
- There is always the problem that starting a new army and focusing on law and order will deter us from our primary purpose, and that is to help kids. Basically we are dealing with the human Sex Drive. This is a POWERFUL hormonal force in us all. Some of us more that others. Kids especially need some real guidance here. There are many camps too on what is a normal sex drive. Some feel that sex and more sex, some feel that sex should be saved for marriage and procreation only, some would argue that it must be the right kind, Man/Woman, and others would argue no sex at all, not even self sex. Of course you can’t teach what you don’t know and that is were the lack of education becomes so obvious. Many have lived their whole life , including the caregivers, with very little of no instruction on this matter., and these primal instincts can end up quite distorted in some. People do need help, Law enforcement can play a part, but it can never be the cure. But you must do what you do best (“shoemaker, stick to thy last”) For some it will be the law and order soldier route, and power to those people. Law enforcement however must promptly admit when it screws up ( and I see that lacking). I believe that any person, regardless of age armed with the true facts about him/herself, will stand a much better chance of avoiding the problems that this world will throw at them, than some one who relies solely on a body guard to protect them day in and day out. Just my view.
- That’s something that Pinocchio would say. Honest and responsible people make poor liars.To be a CC you need to be a good Liar, Their whole movement is based on deceiving their victims. Their reward is making the catch and then watching their prey suffer. Their truthful goal is to hurt people. The lie is that they are helping kids. Like Pinocchio, the more they lie the bigger the lie becomes , till it is as obvious as the nose on their faces. Health and wealth are much the same thing. You lack nothing. Poverty is a “Lack Of”. I see these CC’s (and of course many others on the planet) as being Mental Unhealthy or Ill. They have Poor attitudes, Poor understanding of the law, Poor verbal skills, Poor sense of moral consciousness, poor understanding of the very disease that they claim to be fighting. The sick and the poor, that is who needs the help. I am hopeful that a good dose of he actual truth will fill some of these empty minds. But, you can’t give away what you don’t have.Belonging to a group dedicated to helping others is so economical. Each member can add a little bit of what theYour getting to see the pattern? It’s the Pinocchio Syndrome. You start by telling a lie , then you have to keep on telling bigger and bigger lies to cover up the lie that you told to cover up the first lie. The CC groups are founded upon deceit. Honest and humble people will find it hard to deceive others, but with the CC’s it is a requirement. To admit they have done wrong would be a crushing blow to them. I too doubt if this is a professional. (Next time we could be talking to the pope himself? or the king of Spain could make his debut?) .They must avoid this defeat at ALL costs……But in reality to admit you are wrong is a sign of ;moral strength, not weakness. It takes a real honest person to admit he/she has done wrong. This is one of the symptoms of their emotional poverty. (or illness) Its an inability or unwillingness to be humble, or right sized and take responsibility for their actions. True addicts, self centered to the core, will hang on to their irrational beliefs even if it leads them to their own death. They will blame, curse, lie, blot out their consciousness with higher doses of drugs, they will fight till the bitter end. Here is a group of misfits, who can’t tell the difference between a sexual predator and a lonely heart. y have to the pot
- Who are you wanting to protect yourself from with that gun? You hide behind a mask so what is it that you are afraid of? Your profile is a guy hiding behind a mask looking for some protection.. Who in the world would possibly want to shoot you? Guns are a bad idea. Take a look at the USA. They have over 30,000 gun deaths a year. These deaths occur mainly because there are so many guns down there. Guns don’t cure violence they spark it up. When the only security you have is a loaded gun, I would say that something is wrong. I personally don’t want that kind of society in Canada, Do You? With all due respect of course.
- Don’t be afraid guys. I support good people. No one supports child molestation at any level, believe me on that. . But no one supports Random vigilante justice either. I have been in the 12 recovery programs for about 24 years now, and have seen some pretty amazing stuff. I’ve seen people come out of he Gutter and Basically become better people. Hell’s angles, prostitutes, dug dealers, suicidal’s , politicians, business owners, even movie stars, have come through the doors. I support this altruistic movement . It is a movement that helps people get better. It has no boundaries, no presidents, no axes to grind and no enemies, no laws to obey and no one can be left out and no one can tell anyone what to to or think. I am quite sure that you would also support this kind of movement. And of course, No one, and I am would think that you would agree, would support any movement that would cause harm to people. But, experience has taught me that we must all follow our own path and see where it leads too. A small course correction could keep the ship from crashing onto the rocks. Just make sure you are headed the right way. Honestly don’t want to see you get shot either or get stabbed again. I came to this page because of all the negative news that has been generated. And I understand that this news hasn’t been fabricated. either. That is definitely causing a great many people to become worried . You have to be able to see that one> So with all due respect once again. thanks for reading.
- One more thought before I loose interest in this self help crap and go back to shriveling up with old age. The theory of Violence. It isn’t all about blood and broken bones and physical property damage. some times the goal is to destroy the individual from the inside out. To crush his/her sense of worth, to make them feel like they are just a worthless piece of shit. Sound familiar? Be very careful, you may be a victim of this type of thing from time to time, but then you may also have dished it out. Your call. I may have….myself…, a little bit, years ago, sort of, but it was all justified and legal. so there.
- A problem I can see. Sane rational and sober people and guns mix very well. But Drunken redneck and emotionally disturbed individuals and guns do not. People can fly into rages at the drop of a hat. How about those insane fights with the ex.then compound that with drugs and booze. People do stupid all the time, and a gun just makes it easier. I have met quite a few people who have been shot and have been shot at. 2 of my group members (AA) have been shot at the hands of hasty police bullets, and one had a bullet permanently lodged in his spine. Bill Gillespie, and Derek Welton unfortunately died. I met the aunt of another who died up island. One fellow I met spent 25 years in jail for a murder he committed back in the 60’s. he can’t even remember pulling the trigger or who he shot, he was so drunk. ….. And by the way what do you mean about “HUGE SUPPORTER” Your idea of big? I support truth in all its forms. If you are true then I support you, if you are a liar I won’t . I don’t support groups. I post in them. Just because I am posting here does not mean that I support this group either. There is a difference between commenting and offering an opinion to a cause and supporting it. I hope you can understand that. In any case I still agree that guns are a bad idea.
- I saw 15 questions being asked in the above post, Here a few other angles 1. recognize that many of us people are still Adult Children, with still very simple ideas of how life works and you try help them to grow up (Parenting so to speak) in the most gentle way and help to become more responsible productive adults. 2. You go the way of love, because love unites and makes things grow, whereas hate only separates and causes destruction. Its a pretty corny concept, especially for super cool dudes, but All men are brothers and you try and help everyone no matter how far down the scale they have gone. 3. show them the benefits of a more disciplined military approach, teamwork, you can do more when you work as a team. 4. Confirm that we are not enemies here, we all have the same goal or primary purpose and that is to help protect society from predators, and we all want to keep the dangerous offenders off the street, or even better get them to recover and stop their abusive behavior altogether 5. Show the benefits of putting serious offenders in jail or rehab, instead of just letting them go their merry way. 6. Start living the solution.
- Spoken like a true warrior. The enemy must be destroyed. Now what one of your own loved ones turned out to be bad, a murderer or child molester, or equally disgusting piece of shit ? You would have to kill him/ too. You must stick to your principles, even if it means sacrificing one of your own. Don’t let those fluffy pansies corrupt your perfect sense of Justice. Be a rock.
- ” A person’s sexual integrity should always belong to them” this has opened another can of worms. Genital Mutilation (male), quite common here in north america. What do you think, Sexual abuse at its finest? An amputation of the meissner corpuscles, the ridged band and the resulting less than comfortable fit due to the 40% or more missing skin and the keratinizatin of the glands,which of course is due to constant irritation because unprotected rubbing of the most sensitive part of a mans body on his clothing day in and day out, that some amputees experience( and totally mistaken for a healthy sex drive)(basically being stimulated by just walking around), and of course the loss of feeling due to the severed nerve endings (the skin being an actual sensory organ) , and the change in some persons ability to experience ture intimacy.? Would that qualify as Sexual abuse, or just cosmetic enhancement, or just who cares, or I thought we dealt with that back in the 90’s ? All legal of course>
- My comment , where is it? Oh well I’ll put it into this little box.Quite a lively discussion this morning. Thank you. Just keep in mind that the glass slippers and the horse and carriage will turn back into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight , when the child reaches the age of 16. and then (no longer)child will have to start looking out for him/herslelf . Will they have the tools to handle the crap life is going to throw at them? Have we provided the support systems? The infrastructure? … No one supports child abuse at any level. But it seems that some people still support abuse at other levels What worried me is this belief that Violence is a cure for evil. I understand Violence to be Evil itself…Here are some of the comments made from above…–Execution fixes all those problems,– Just shoot them,– I say they should be terrified to offend,– Just leave them in jail and let the inmates have their way with them. Since they like it so much,– I can only help them to the morgue and I can guarantee that they won’t look pretty when they get there, –Lock them up for life they are no different from killers,–They are not sick.put then in prison,– Just put a shotgun in their mouth and pull the trigger. Problem solved, — Lobotomy and castration are excellent tools that always help, –here should be no leniency for these sick minded people!, –Exterminate, — A good pedophile is a dead one plan and simple,– Give them a bullet that will fix them, –Public execution, might detour others!… .. Any more suggestions?
- Chicken and egg theory. Which came first , the bad guy or the crime fighter. The crime fighter with out a bad guy is out of work. The two need each other to exist.
- I spoke with one CC who aid he uses the mask to protect his Identity. He is a professional man and does not wish to loose his job if things go bad. It gives him anonymity and makes him feel safe. The mask represents some political ideology from from a century ago (, I have never heard of it before,,, Guy Fawkes). The mask could be a badge of sorts, a sense of belonging to a group, like a Uniform? Or , maybe a kind of teddy bear, or good luck charm, magic shield? He also supports more guns, another attempt to feel safe. I got the impression of a lot of fear from that conversation. he also Had proof that guns don’t kill people and had done experiments with shotguns. All In all I got the impression of a fearful person who is looking for ways to protect himself. I can see the idea now that you can take the fear out of your own heart and put it onto someone else, where you can destroy it.
- One more note, Followers need a leader, and the leader needs followers. Problems happen when the leader leads his flock right off of a cliff. I tried to make one more thing clear in my brief conversation with the CC. I support the truth, whatever it may be, and I will not support a liar. Now can I really tell the difference myself? That is why I love these informative posts that come from RL Dakin and others. This knowledge is all transferable too other areas of life, not just limited to this “Sex Sells” CC phenomena.
- Glad you can see the Addiction angle. If it feels good and gives pleasure, people are going to do it. Often one addiction wears off and you search for a new one to replace it. Creep Hunting hunting sounds like a really exciting thing to do. You plan, you coordinate with your gang, you execute the plan, and then you corner your prey and get your reward when they squirm and die. You get your initial buzz from using your cell phone device(digital Drug), then there is outsmarting your prey and the intellectual buzz, but the bigger buzz might be that you get to catch an actual Target. A real human being, its not just numbers on a video game screen. Its real blood and since no one has any feelings for the ” Pedo” ) there is no guilt and no conscious telling you its wrong. Then when it is over, you do it again and again, till it becomes a part of who your are, and you can’t live without it. stopping would be like cutting off your own head and committing suicide. When studying addictions I look for the similarities between addictions and not the differences. To say one addiction is different than the other would be incorrect. A slave is a slave is a slave, no matter how you look at it.
- A view: the AA movement now about 80 years , has countless millions of current members, and countless success stories. AA exists in each country around the world. Yet AA has no president and no officers, no rules or laws to obey, no affiliation with any sect, religion , politics, organization, and neither endorses nor opposes any cause. It is available to all 24/7 to anyone who cares to seek it, but yet it owns no property, has no headquarter, other than an information Kiosk in NY. How can such a movement become so strong and have such a powerful effect in society with so little guidance and no policing? No personal records are kept, and no fees or commissions are collected. You wouldn’t even know this rather large group of altruists existed, No one promotes the movement, it only attracts. ….. Early on in the movement, the AA founders realized that Problems of power, prestige, ego, Money would destroy the movement. . They realized that AA had to have a primary purpose, and that is to help each other get sober. That was the Glue that has kept this movement together for 80 years. A singleness of purpose. A primary purpose. It could never be about money, or fame. They could not keep anyone out, and they could never tell anyone what to do. …This “common purpose” is missing with the CC’s and possibly even those who oppose them. They cannot seem work together. Infighting beaks groups apart and puts a wedge in their effectiveness. You get a new leader each week (it seems) with new goal, and a new set of followers. One group is just serving as a home for their lonely heart members, the next group only interested in Internet hits and fame, the other group is just playing a game of superhero Cops and Robbers, and of course there are those who just want convictions and to see Creeps in jail, and those who just want to see creeps hanging from a rope. And perhaps a bit of each in them all. …………………… Groups divide when they have no common purpose.. Together you become stronger than you are alone. How to unite a group of misfits, and truly start helping kid? AA has shown how they kept their goals intact . It cant hurt to take a look at what is working over there
- Sometimes we think that there may be more to these individuals than we had previously thought. But in fact there is actually Less, Much Much less. If it feels good they are going to do it. Basic primitive instincts. Higher cognitive function or thought process come second to the “”feeling”” they get from their activity. They may not stop the behavior, even if the Buzz or Reward has worn off and that is the addiction area, that I like to study. A little bit of it in us all, A lot of it in some.
- This opens another can of worms. Is it moral to use someones criminal record to beat them over the head with. Millions of Canadians have Criminal Records. You drink a few beer, blow over .08 and you are a criminal. you smoke pot you are a criminal, or…… A criminal record is not a true assessment of a mans character. We all screw up from time to time, but that does not make us evil criminals.
- Jan 10 2017It sounds like he has just been reject by his first real date or girlfriend. His first real broken heart. A kind of puppy love. “After all the love I have given to you, this is how you treat me?”. It will hurt for a while. He will either learn true partnership and begin to value other people and grow as a person, or just go back to his sandbox, where he can be in control and feel safe.
- Jan 19 2017Chicken and egg. What came first, the food or the glutton. I am all for giving kids and Adults something better to do. But you can’t teach what you don’t know. If all you know is drinking and eating, then that is what you will pass along to the next generation. There is a big difference between eating to live, and living to eat, or drinking to live, or living to drink. I agree that like vegetables , ideas have to stay fresh. Building an infrastructure that is geared towards helping all citizens, would be something positive to do.
- jan 21 2017 These people promote hate. They may not even be aware of it either. But misery loves company, and they will attract more of the same. . CC philosophy is a bit like the old NAZI thinking in that there are only two kinds of people on this world, The Pure and holy “Us” and then there are the “them” or Human garbage or disease. And garbage has only one place to go and that is the dump, and disease has only one cure, and that is to eradicate it. They promote Love in a way. . They love to Hate.
Well said. I wouldn’t want of these Gutter Mouth Hate Spewing and Uneducated people anywhere near people I love either. These are absolutely poor role models. They teach that children are as dumb as a sack of hammers, and incapable of thinking for themselves. NEGLECT IS ABUSE. and if you neglect to teach your kids how to protect themselves in this world you are just feeding them to the wolves yourself. I always thought that the worst creep of them all is a parent/caregiver who neglects to give the child the tools that they will need to navigate this sometimes dangerous world. All this time they spend hunting creeps, could have been spent helping their kids. but they can’t teach what they don’t know, and my guess is that many of the CC’s were never raised properly themselves, so rather than educate themselves, they just pass along their dysfunction to the next generation
- There is a saying in the auto repair trade. To fix things properly, you need to use the right wrench for each nut.
- “”I enjoy Blasting Goofs”… Its fun and enjoyable. It makes her feel good. It is an emotional reward. As long as this activity produces the reward, or high, or “Orgasm”, she will continue to do it. No higher reasoning here, only primitive feeling. Emotional Reasoning. Nice enough gal. I wonder how much good she could do if she only learned to think with her mind and not her feeling.
- Cognitive Therapy is one of my favorite tools for dealing with my feelings. A fancy term that mean that I think about my thinking, and then think about that. Rinse Repeat. It is a fact finding mission. If I am feeling unpleasant, I want to find out why.
- Analogy: CC’s are like cute adorable dogs who like to chase cars. Even if they did mange to catch one, they wouldn’t know what to do with it. They just like to chase cars and bark. Cute. Never once has a barking dog stopped a single car from driving down the road. But a Police officer definitively can.
- These people are going to re-Invent the wheel and are apparently at the cutting edge of human evolution. Now, If they could only stop smoking so much weed and recover themselves, they might have a practical story to share. Then they can say, “This is how we did it. This is how we got clean and sober and recovered from our abusive past”
- Feb 13 2017 LIVE Starts It’s not the quantity of the followers that matter, its the Quality.
- Sheryl Michaluk Pride goes before the fall.
- Principles before personalities.
I have been following this stuff now for the past couple of months and I am finding that Face Book is a terrible place to go to when I am looking for information. A lot of the good information posts about the CC’s are all buried deep down in some post that I can;t find anymore by people I can’t remember either. I think that face book is a great place to chat, but its not a permanent place to store any vital info. I would like to see a dedicated information page, that has all the facts and things. It is a lot of work to re-type information each day. Some sort of Home-Page, where all the Laws and things are posted with a nice index, so that you can start at the beginning. Thank you anyways for all the work you have done here. I have learned a lot. Frb 15
- just set it up and I could do 100-200
- I think they have raised $95.00 today. That won’t even buy a cup of coffee for the lawyer. No serious backers. I wonder why? Delusions of grandeur, is a common trait of seriously addicted people. A few puffs off of the magical spliff is all it takes to keep the dream alive. 10 foot tall and bullet proof, and on a mission from god.
- Whats the diff. Spiff or Jiff. Once an addict always an addict. Its not the individual chemical but the addiction that is causing the problems. Drugs are only a symptom, or the “Solution”. The distorted thinking is what needs to get brought back to earth. This is difficult when someone is still using. Sober up a horse thief you get a sober horse thief.
- Abstinence is being physically clean from your drug. Sobriety is to be sound of mind, or sane, or rational. Just by not using drugs/booze.. does not automatically make you sober. True Sobriety is a lot of work for some of us. We have incredible magnifying minds, and we have over sensitive emotions. The drug/booze was a way to control all that, and helps keep us mellow and feeling in control. That is why they say that using dope is the Solution to the problem, and not the problem itself. I can imagine that many CC’s are clean, but are they SOBER. I think not. No rational person would do the things that they do. Unless they are truly Insane.
- Jester sounds like he is a bit drunk
- Principles before personalities. Its not about love or hate, its about the truth.
- would a rose smell any different if it had a different name?
- How much does Weed, Cigarettes, and Starbucks coffee cost per month? It’s the grease that keeps their wheels rolling. Without the dope, they would not be able to function.
I am going to start a Serial Killer Catcher group. This will keep those pesky murderers at bay, just knowing that we we will be out there 24/7.
- Crazy people don’t know that they are crazy. Its usually the rest of the world that needs help. This inability to think rationally and clearly is common among these type of people. They would rather go down with the ship, rather than admit to being wrong. Total self centered to the core arrogance.
Stick to your guns……Shoemaker stick to thy last……Do one thing well rather than 2 things poorly……Focus on principles and not personalities…..Keep to your primary purpose….You can’t change a horse in the middle of the race. Just a few slogans that I keep in the back of my mind. Its easy to get blown off of course, when the personalities start to collide. So just stick to the Truth About Creep Catchers, whatever that truth may be. And If we are wrong, then we must Promptly Admit it.
- I noticed that John “” Doep “” comes from the word DOPE. John is a big fan of Dope and I am sure that he uses more than medicinal quantities. But what I notice more, is how The CC’s, in general, shy away from opportunities to get their message out on mass audience media, like the News, or W5 or this Podcaster. They claim that they want to make the public Aware about the epidemic of Goofs running amuck, but when given the opportunity to reach a mass audience they seem to blow it. It’s not surprising that they bailed out.
- Feb28 In every war, the first casualty is the truth. Social shaming hurts a lot more people than just the suspected goof. Thinking that only the Goof Pedo will get what is coming is false. His wife, Kids, family, business, freinds all have to suffer the aftermath. What did they do to deserve that? A very small hole can sink a very large ship. Most CC’s don’t seem to give a flying crap who gets hurt as long as they get their live video blast. They just don’t care. And that is what I am against. I’m for protecting kids, but not at the expense of kids (and adults). You want to protect kids, but you don’t care if you hurt a few along the way. Collateral damage. Sooner or later that Moral voice in the back of your head is going to get louder and louder and louder, until one day the CC’s won’t be able to shut it off. Then they might think of change. But why wait till so much damage has been done. How about giving up on who’s the stronger, and start working together. There is only One Truth.
- reminds me of a scene in the Movie The Treasure of Sierra Madre, with Humphry Bogart. “We are Federale’s, We don’t need no Stinking Badges”https://youtu.be/4OcM23Hbs5U
- Our Super Hero Crime Fighting Creep catchers don’t seem to give a rats ass who they hurt. But, “What goes around, comes around”, and, It’s gotten to a point where some of the Creep Catchers are facing criminal charges for harassment and Slander, and Huge Fines for breach of Privacy (and similar Happy Stuff like that).The fellow in this video was definitely NOT a Child Predator. A lonely heart maybe, and a bit Naive, but no evil intent here.
Each time they have been given the opportunity to explain their actions, they run away and give you the “Fuck-You, and the Finger” Treatment. Thier whole program is based on the misconception that that online shaming protects kids from pedophiles (goof’s, Pedos)
Online shaming does nothing to help kids. Most of the time the target has broken no laws, but even if they did actually catch a Real Predator, (which they do from time to time) then they just let him go. It’s like catching a serial Killer and then letting him go, with a stern warning no to do it again.
Parents who think their kids are safe because of these vigilante groups are grossly misled. Most child abuse happens by someone that the kid knows.
An uncle or aunt or a friend, not some stranger from a chat line. Believing in these thugs is putting your kids at risk. Snake Oil will not cure this problem, not matter how much you believe it will.
I got interested in these groups last July when I followed a link on a friends page. At first, I thought, “I like these guys”. But it didn’t take long to see how messed up they were. They seem to be into it for the sheer fun of it all. They become part of a Family. It’s a similar Bonding that takes place in a lot of Gangs. You don’t have to be alone anymore, you now have your Creep Catcher buddies to watch your back, and you have a reason to live by watching theirs.
It’s like a game, but instead of scoring points on a counter, they get to hurt a real live human being. A kind of primitive BloodLust.
In principle, I don’t think that anyone at all in the country supports Child Molestation at any level, but each time that you challenge the Creep Catchers on a point, they will accuse you of being a Pedophile Supporter. That is a dangerous lie that will end them up in court for defamation. No one supports child molestation at any level so why do they accuse people of that? It’s a mystery to me. It’s like saying that I support Murder because I don’t agree with capital punishment.
Pedophilia is not a crime. Child Molestation is. Wanting to rob a bank does not make me a bank robber. It is the act that makes the crime.
And, meeting up with underage persons online is not a crime either. How about Grandmother who arranges to meet up with her grandkid online. According to Creep Catchers Logic, grandma would have broken a Law. It is the intent to cause harm that is the Question. If Grandma did indeed intend to harm her grandkid, then she would be criminally responsible.
- If it looks like a duck, if it smells like a duck, and if it quacks like a duck, then the chances are pretty good that it is a duck.
- In a CBC piece this morning they talked about how India leads the way in sexual crime. Young Kids and Woman, just disappear from the planet and get sold into sexual slavery. Kids and Woman in some of these countries have no Rights at all and basically, have no protections at all.
- The deafening silence of child abuse
“””” one out of every two children in India is sexually abused, most never report it, 52% of the cases are boys.””” We should send the Creep Catchers Over to India, they would have a lot of fun over there. I found this article in the Indian Express.http://indianexpress.com/article/blogs/the-deafening-silence-of-child-abuse-2980397/ I guess that compared to some of these others countries, we have it not too bad around here.
- Mar 10 charges What took so long?
- All he needs is more Likes on his page, that will fix it. Being smarter than the police and the law enforcement system, he should be able to shrug this off like a mild hangover.
Why does president Laforge not take simple advice and change they way he does things? He could have continued his Passion for exposing sexual predators, in a responsible and Fair manner, that includes the Rule of Law. But he chose to give everyone the Fuck You finger and continues to break the law and hurt people. The police he apparently thinks are all dumb, the lawyers are all stupid, and the people who he hurt are all pedophiles. No one supports child molestation at any level, but President Laforge seems to think that there are a LOT of people who support hurting children and are opposing his efforts to help the children. Is this man just a little out to lunch or a lot? This can only go one way. The end of vigilanteism. It’s not a question of ‘If it will happen” it’s a question of “When it happens”. I am curious to see what form the punishments will take. I would support a progressive ban on using the internet and being prohibited from owning a computing device, possibly 6 months for a 1st offense, 3 years for a 2nd and jail for the 3rd. Something similar to the Impaired driving punishments ( and now the newer distracted driving problem). The internet is a privilege and not a god given right. If someone abuse’s it and causes others harm, whether it be the creep or the creep catcher themselves they must be held accountable. U-Tube and the I-Phone have only been around for 10 years or so and this is just the beginning. Change is coming. There I told you so.
Here is a site that may help explain some of what is going on. http://ttacc.ca/2017/03/16/practical-guide-creep-catchers-defamation/
The great Obsession: “The next Time it will be Different”….”Next time I won’t hurt anyone” “Promise”…Insanity is sometimes explained as Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Deleting your Video, It’s like taking your bullet back after it has put a hole into the other person. The bullet should never have been launched in the first place. It’s too late. The damage is done. That is the problem with Live Catches. That video has been saved on someone’s hard drive and will reappear. That is the whole point. Once you post online it is there forever. The trouble I see is this Sort Term Thinking that is used by our CC heroes. It’s all about the Quick Buzz. The Instant emotional high that they get. No long term thought put into it at all. No thought about who they hurt. Only the quick buzz. Like the smokes many of them continuously consume. In a very short time, the buzz is gone, and then they will need to light up again (do another catch).
- Mar 15
I’d like to see some instruction on the site as to what steps to take if you have been unfairly blasted by the CC’s. What charges can I press? Who can I contact to make my complaint? Do I need a lawyer? How much would that cost? A simple step by step guide. It should have a heading or a Title something like……..” So You Have Just Been Blasted by the CC’s, You Are Innocent, Now What?”
- When a CC blasts a Goof, that person is soon forgotten, (how many of the 400 catches, or the last 2 years, can anyone still remember?. The CC’s do not monitor the Creep and do not do follow-ups. They just catch them (guilty or not) and then let them go. The CC system is Short Term. It’s all about a quick fix and getting a buzz. The police, on the other hand, become your true buddy. They will stick to you like glue for years and years to come. Once on the registry, you are Done. It sounds like some CC groups are starting to evolve, and that is a good thing: It may mean that in the future, You can still go and get your creep, but do it in a legal and ethical way. How soon we forget, is my point here. You forget the awful hangover from the night before, only to do it again the next day. You forget the pain quickly because you are more interested in the pleasure.
- Two guys sitting on a bridge. One of them decides to jump off. How many are left? There are still two, the one only decided to jump, he didn’t actually follow through with it. Looks like Sean is Following through. There will be more litigation, from others, I am sure of it. CC’s are like like drunk drivers who just do not want to stop drinking and driving. You warn them, you give him help, you give him time and counseling, but they just keep on doing it. Getting Sued and charged may just be the best thing that ever happened to the honorable CC President. It will be an opportunity for him to make some needed changes. 1. stop blasting people online for starters. 2. Listen when the Police and the lawyers advise you that you are on the wrong track.
- A few things I try to practice. 1. Principles come before personalities, Emotional responses often get me into trouble. 2. Share in a general way, and try and stick to the topic. 3 Only post things that I would want someone else to take home with them. the goal is to make things better, and not to make things worse. The internet is one of the most advanced and powerful tools ever invented by man. With this power comes responsibility. 4, Try and not talk down to others, (Preaching). This only leads to conflict. 5, Try not to start another war. Avoid the adversarial approach. 6. Even CC’s are people, they have phobias and problems like any others, It’s always good to find things that we have in common. 7. And I have two ears, and one mouth, this means that I should listen twice as much as I talk.
This is something that the police can do that no one else can do. They can put you on a leash and if need be in a cage.
- Put brain into gear, before engaging mouth. I draw a parallel with the automobile, a great invention that changed the world forever. Without the Rules of the Road (traffic Law) we would have Kaos. People driving as fast as they wanted with no regard for stop signs or intersections. Driving is a privilege and not a right, if you break the rules you get fined, and possibly loose your license. Facebook is also a privilege and not a right. If you abuse the privilege you should lose your access. For the most serious internet abuses, one may even loose their internet access totally, and legally be forbidden from owning a computer. So think a minute or two before posting stuff. An ounce of prevention (thought) is worth a pound of cure.
- Anyone remember Bagdad Bob (Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf). The information minister of the Iraq war who kept up such a ludicrous propaganda that Iraq was defeating the Americans and victory would soon be theirs, that he was considered to be one of the funniest diplomats of the day. People saw him as pure entertainment. I see a similar thing here with President Laforge. History does repeat itself.
- All these guys need to do is change their methods…. I originally fully supported their movement. However, after reaching out to them for comments and to acknowledge that children need to be protected better across all legislation and being completely ignored we are starting to realize the truth about CC groups. They do not have the intellect or moral fiber to be doing what they are doing. It’s unfortunate because a legitimate organization who focused on giving information to the police and then lobbying the government to write new laws might actually change things and actually prevent real harm.
A pedophile or predator would be someone seeking out underage children online and then pursuing them. They are mostly messing with and “blasting” people with severe mental health issues who most likely would not have engaged with a minor to begin with.
Does that make what they do correct? No. And these people should be charged. But not shamed publicly online.
We are in a state of chaos with our children and social media where bullying has primarily moved from fist fights on the playground to pictures, memes, comments and much worse made online. The fundamental princples CC are using are flawed and promote violence, ignorance, racism, and in some cases much worse.
I hope that there is someone out there who has the same drive that some of these CC groups have, but also has the intelligence and understanding that they can turn that passion into something that can actually change things…. not just get views on the internet and make themselves famous.
- Time for a day off sean?. I find that I can get addicted to hard work. The closer to a deadline, the more the fight and flight survival mode kicks in. I become super focused and very alert. It takes time for the stress hormones to wear off. And coffee, I drink it by the pot, when I am in my hard work mode. Not healthy, but it kind of feel good. You have done a fantastic job so far. Just look at how far this has all come in such a short time. The world will still be here when you get back
- You are here on this page Scott. I doubt if Sean came to you and asked you to be here. My guess is that you were Attracted to this site, and most likely all the media were attracted also. I am attracted here because I want to see an end to the Hurt caused by online shaming. This vigilantism has to come to an end, it’s not rocket science. I support exposing sexual abuse in all its ugly forms but not at the expense of innocent bystanders. All that is needed at this point is for our Rouge CC’s to make some simple changes and start to do things in a lawful way that will respect the rights and privacy of bystanders.(family, daughters/sons, wife, business partners, and of course the falsely accused), My guess is also that if this were to happen Sean would disappear from the screen and just become a foggy memory for most of us. The job is to end online shaming and vigilanteism, and not to end exposing sexual abuse. That’s my view.
- I also think that some people have a lot of time on their hands, .24 hours a day 7 days a week with nothing better to do. So why not just throw a wrench into the gearbox, and see what happens
- Since 2007 and the taser death of Robert Dziekański at the Vancouver’s airport, the RCMP have been under a bit of pressure for their use of force tactics. Since that time quite a few people have been shot including two people I used to sit beside at meetings, Derek
Welton and Bill Gilespie. I also met the aunt of another fellow who was killed up island a while back. This last decade may have been a low point in the history of the force, and it all started with the video shot at the Vancouver airport with that I-phone and social media. I think that U-tube and the I-Phone had only just started up and this was all brand new stuff. This poll was probably more a reflection of the public mistrust of the police. as a result of all the negative social media that this I-phone has generated and not the great work that the Creep Catcher mob has been doing to protect society from creeps. A lot has happened in the last 10 years. A final note, I think that the RCMP has been doing a pretty good job overall, and many of the good things that they do never get reported. I know that they are working hard to improve their work
- What is an 8-year-old doing with an I-phone and an internet connection? That is grade 2 or 3, isn’t it? What would happen if they used a 2-year-old next time as a decoy?
- It goes to show that the smarter I get, the less I know. This technology I believe is still only about 10 – 15 years old. It’s still quite new. and growing faster than I can keep up with.
- I was thinking about GPS Ankle bracelets for the CC’s where they would be put on an electronic leash. And that way you could keep them away from the Wi_Fi spots in the city. That way, like pets you can keep them under control. Just banning them from the internet would be good too but no one would see that nice thing hanging off of their leg. I wonder what colors it comes in?
- My recent thought is that we all need education on how to use this powerful new internet tool. The question is Who is going to teach us? Where are these educators going to come from? And who is going to teach the teachers? I have learned a lot from the University of Hard Knocks and have my diploma on how not to do things, for example when my computer freezes up, throwing it on the floor does not help, but that is a slow school to learn things in. I think that the work that Sean is doing is very important.
- Love is blind
- You shame them first before they can have a chance to shame you. That way their shaming does not count because you shamed them first. Those are the rules. The last guy to shame is a pedo lover
- Laforge is a President, how hard can it be to find a president?
- I think that the news outlets made it so that you had to use your real name and address to be able to post to a news story. No nicknames or fake accounts. This was to hold the poster accountable. Not sure if that is true
- Comedians have always been some of the smarter people on this planet. They have a way of saying things that just makes sense.
- Generally, you don’t go to a liquor store to get a haircut. It’s a separate thing. Do you put all your clothes into one drawer? Separate accounts for separate tasks.
- Yes the past is over. But This is New Criminal stuff. The point is that he did not stop doing wrong. There is a trend with this man, and that is to give the law the Finger.
This may be the way to go. Just lock them up and protect them from everything. A pedophile as I understand it is attracted to Pre_pubecent children, not adults
- The SCC;s are being forced to make changes, and this looks like an attempt at creating a warmer and more compassionate image. The comment section was still using the old script, “kill him” and so forth. This will still not change who the SCC’s are in principle, and of course, they are still on the hook for all the damage that they have done in the past. If they really cared about the man, the CC’s could have sponsored the guy and followed up on his progress. But the bottom line is that they really don’t care. The online shaming continues. It’s off to the next one. Q. how do you know a CC is Lying? A. he is talking.
- They chat for a week? The intent of the chat was for the target to show up so he could be blasted. One lie after the next. The goal was to Lure the Target so he could be blasted, and not to help the target or any children.
Was the target asked his permission for the video to be broadcast? If LaForge had told the truth during the chat, the outcome would have been much more positive. The target may have never even come close to doing anything like this if it were not for the grooming of the CC.
- You have a valid point mary, and also no such thing as a bad question. They need to polish the CC image. There is a Post that was made where I think it was Ryan wishes his Mother a Happy birthday and thanks her for giving Birth to SCC. “Can every one please wish a Happy birthday to the woman who gave birth to SCC I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU. And ignore all the goofy haterz ma they just mad your son is crushin it.” What a sweet loveable man. He loves his mother. How can anyone who loves his mother be bad? Its marketing. We are all mad because of his success? No, we are mad because of the people he is hurting.
Well I will just insert this picture here right next to the toilet paper picture. This is How I see the CC movement progressing
- My thought when I read that ” mom ” post was how well it was timed to the trouble he is in. An appeal to his humanity. Maybe we should delete my post> Not each post I make is worth keeping. It was just a passing observation. Another observation is how the catches are becoming more EPIC. like a drug, it starts to take higher doses to get the buzz, an example was the 8-year-old. I am waiting for the 4 year old.
- What would you do if you caught your 8-year-old daughter on the computer setting up a fake Adult Dating account and was placing ads and trying to hook up with some older man or creep?
- If your innocent 9-year-old had never place and ad in the first place, then the other party would have had nothing to respond to. Game over. This isn’t brain surgery jen. The Cc’s encourage the other party to commit the crime. They orchestrate the whole thing, and it is a lie from beginning to end. the goal is a short term blast that gives them a thrill and not to help the kid. Anyone at all who takes the bait is guilty, regardless of their intentions. CC’s don’t teach kids any life skills at all and especially how to spot and avoid predators. And doubt if any CC has any idea of where a creep is today that they busted only 6 months ago. And if they really did catch a REAL predator, that guy has learned how not to get caught, he just deletes his account and is back in business that same night with another name. CC’s don’t have to tools or the education to do the job right. They aren’t even willing to listen to advice from professionals in the field, No ad means nothing to respond to. Now what? How are you going to catch creeps if you don’t lie? Well, if the only tool you have is a hammer I guess you use a hammer on everything. The time is overdue for the CC’s to get some new tools. Why won’t they? Pride? Ego? Or they just don’t give a flying care? That is the baffling question that many of us are asking. No one supports child molestation at any, believe me on that, and Even if the CC’s started doing things right, it still wouldn’t even be the tip of the iceberg. This thing is huge, and it goes deep into families. Uncle Vinny, Aunt Mary, the babysitter, and some drunken buddies at a house party, those are the real Creeps. They never get caught. Just my view on things
- More questions . Where are all the 400 creeps (I assume that is the number) today that have been caught in the last 3 years? Where is the follow-up? And, Can an online predator still operate if he has been legally banned from the internet and from owning a computing device? Would you lend your I_Phone to an convicted sexual Predator?
- Another slogan from the back of my mind says that “You can’t turn a pickle back into a cucumber”. A kinder more gentle bully may not be possible.
- This guy placed the ad and his intent was to attract an underage sex partner and the police responded to his original ad. The CC’s are different in that they are the ones who place the ad and their intent is to lure someone who may or may not be looking for an underage partner. I wonder what would happen if the police responded to a CC ad? Chicken and Egg theory. I give this man credit thou for backing out at the last minute. He may have wanted to do the crime but did not. Is this a victimless crime? A head scratcher for me.
- Why do some people support these crazy leaders? I think that love has something to do with it. Totally irrational and totally blind, love often makes no sense at all to anyone else but the smitten. Love is quite real and a powerful human emotion. Some people love fame, power, cake, booze, sex. Some will love the hero that saves the day. Some will love war, greed lust and dictators. Some will fall in and out of love in a single day, loving it and then hating it. Some are just going to love President Laforge unconditionally no matter what he does. It’s always a good idea to keep the character assassinations to a minimum. I personally don’t love or hate the guy, I just want him to stop with the online shaming. I would prefer that he start dealing with his demons and begin his road to recovery. But it is said that if you want true love and a friend, then get a dog. If you want to improve your life then get some kind of sponsor or teacher who can show you the path.
- Deleted the chat logs. That was on my mind too. The slogan is “We got the Chat Logs”. Well, that is Fantastic if you have the logs because the logs can and will be used against you if things ever went to court. Please do not delete the logs.
- A winner? A man goes to the casino and puts $1000.00 into the machine and then he wins the jackpot which was $100.00 Even thou he lost $900.00 He still claims that he is a winner. Very logical or not?
- I was thinking about this too. How do you recognize a stranger’s face (or outed goof) in the park when they are wearing a Hoodie that has the CC logo stamped on the back and a Ball Cap? At least the police can strap a GPS to the guilty guy, and make him show up to the probation office each day if necessary.
- That is what comes from growing up and becoming a responsible adult. One becomes more tolerant and thoughtful.